Get Fit Challenge 2.0

 


So it’s been 2 years since I started my fitness challenge and here we are.    I have been faithful about doing my workouts and the ‘breakfast club’ girls keep me accountable.  I even paid for another 6 months for this year.  (We are on our 3rd trainer so not sure what that says about us😝)


I really expected to look like Cindy Crawford at 50 by now.  I feel like I am in better shape than I’ve been a long time (probably ever) but my shape is also ROUND.  I can’t seem to get rid of the mushroom growing around my middle.  (Will totally admit I am not a good dieter. ). I work out therefore I can drink beer and eat carbs RIGHT?? Guess I am not a good in moderation.


So now it’s a new year and I am still using the menopause excuse and my acid reflux excuse and well I do work out excuse and I live in the cold tundra excuse and I have to cook for my hubby so I might as well eat excuse AND HOLY HELL!!!  Time to do something.  


We booked a trip to AZ last fall (after champagne, wine and food) and just got back from visiting.  It was an amazing get away and perfect weather for me.  Walked every morning, golfed one day and ate and drank VERY WELL I might add.  

The one downfall……. The guess bathroom had a mirror STRAIGHT across from the shower.  AND since I’ve had my eye surgery - I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!!!  OMG.  My menopause mushroom is now a menopause tree trunk from the Redwood Forest.  

So…. As we are watching TV I decided it’s time to check into a weight loss program of some sort.  If I can quit smoking cold turkey, I should be able to CUT BACK on my food intake.  

Anywho…. I take the quiz and put in all my information and yep, it’s what I need to do.  Get to the end and they want my credit card information.  Crap.  My card is in a whole other room and I am all cuddled on the couch.  Guess I will finish it tomorrow 🙃

Keep on the lookout for updates on my progress (if I am not to weak from not eating)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

What has happened to me?????