Four Seasons - One Week

 


There is a lot of truth to the above statement.  It’s a struggle everyday!!  There are times I need to put bandages on my tongue from biting it so hard.  These past weeks have been no exception.


It’s depressing enough to watch the news and what is going on but COME ON!!  The weather is getting to be the most talked about news in the Midwest.   All in one week, I had the windows open - then closed.  The heat was on and sweatshirts had to be warn.  Then it got so hot we had the air conditioner on only to wake up and it was 28 degrees out and colder than that inside.   AND when did we start living in the Windy City??  Every time I turn around I have a new hair do and fake eyelashes flapping behind my sunglasses.  (Better than other things that could flap I guess ๐Ÿง)


I have to believe one of these days I may have to go outside in “summer” clothing.  I need to take a day off of work to prepare for the tune up needed for this task.



You know what I’m talking about.  I have a checklist laminated in the shower so I don’t forget.  It gives me step by step instructions for spring clean up!!


    * Step One:  Shave Legs - and not just to the knee cap.  This calls for the whole shebang.  All the way up.  Not going to lie but it takes more than one blade to pull this off.

    * Step Two: Unclog bathtub to continue

    * Step Three:  Shave underarms, toes and facial hair with a new razor

    * Step Four: Unclog the bathtub

    * Step Five:  Wipe out tub and step on scale to see how much weight                      you lost by shaving.





And if you are like me (graceful), you are hoping that you don’t fall over and land on the floor in the bathroom while trying to balance. (This may be a true story. Sure hurts when the shower curtain rod hits you in the head on the way down.๐Ÿคช)




All that work so you can go outside and enjoy only to find out your summer clothes dieted all winter and you didn’t.  Good thing that shower curtain still fits!!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


BRING ON THE BEER AND GRILLING!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins