The eyes are the first to go!!!!

 


Most people hate going to the dentist.  I detest going to the eye doctor.  I think it’s because I have had glasses since I was 6 years old!  Every time I go in, I flunk the test.  

“Please read the line that isn’t blurry to you”

H Q R T E U

“How did I do??”

“Not bad but the letters are O L D A G E

Hmmm...  Damn.  Guess it’ll be coke bottle contacts again!!



Do any of you remember the good old days when you could actually READ a shampoo bottle?  

Or the back of a package or soup can without searching the whole house for “readers”?  

I bet I have glasses in every corner of my house and still can’t find them.  And the grocery store or restaurant?  Forget it.  It’s hard enough to read labels but with a mask on and glasses fogging up...... Forget it.  

Those of you that know my purse/shoe problem (Which to this day I will deny it’s a problem) have to know that finding “FUN” glasses is now my new hobby!!!  You can find them in every color!  Rhinestones.... No problem!  Animal print..... No problem!  A gal could get a pair for any wardrobe. πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

There are downfalls to seeing clearly as well.  Some things we just can’t UNSEE!  You know what I’m talking about.  Shoppers in their pajamas, the person you have wanted to avoid for years, men who think it’s okay to go around town with no shirt on.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜–πŸ˜³πŸ˜–  We all know that not ALL guys should be allowed to do that!!🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫  Oh!  And an honest picture of yourself in the mirror.  πŸ˜«πŸ˜«  

So to all those people that I haven’t waved at or smiled at for over a year, LOOK OUT!!  I can see again!!!  And when you see me tripping and falling, just know it’s my natural grace not my poor eye sight~~~~









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins