Beauty Comes at a Cost

 

Don’t worry.  After this past 6 months, your only choice is the $25 option!😝

Some of you know that I really do not like shopping for clothes.  Purses, jewelry and shoes - absolutely but not clothing.  That is why I LOVE to shop right in town.  Easy Peasy and there is usually food and happy hour close by.

SO.....I had a great night out with a friend recently and we talked about everything from kids, to husbands, to jobs, to clothing.  That is where I learned that not only can I buy my clothes in town, I can have a stylist decide what is best for me if I do a “small” questionnaire.  

I go on the website and they have information they want me to fill out about my size, shape, height etc....  (side note - I have told my family in no uncertain terms do they announce my height and weight on the news if I go missing. πŸ₯Ί My height has not caught up to my weight yet - I am a late developer.)

I tell them everything about me and what my style is, hit send and sit back and wait.  A couple weeks later I get a box in the mail.  Some of it was spot on and I will admit I kept some pieces.  I did however send back a few and that’s a story in itself.  

I got a pair of “workout” shorts that looked like they came from the wardrobe room from Baywatch!!  UMMMMMM. NO!!!!!

I got a very cute shirt that fit great but it was Camo.   I know many of you look awesome in Camo and wear it quite a bit.  I however DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN CAMO.   I look like Goldie Hawn in Private Benjamin only shorter and not so cute. 😜

I got a great pair of “workout”pants that I wore to the dog park and straight back to the couch.  They seem very durable to me.  πŸ˜΄

Oh yeah...  And it’s so easy to send them back.  I got it all ready and set it on the couch so I could bag it up to mail.  Put it in the bag, sealed it up, emailed them what I was sending back and went to put on socks and shoes to go to the post office.  WELL.......  I couldn’t find my socks.  Hmmmmmm. Guess who mailed the stylist working with me her UNMATCHED (clean) socks????  Yep...  Can’t wait to see what they send me next.   😬



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins