Is this our “New Normal”

What a year this has been.  Busy start, then complete shut down and now it’s “WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?”  Do we stay home? Do we go out?  Should I wear a mask?  Should I wear a body condom?  😖😖😖😖😖. HELP!!

We have actually had “PLANS” since my last girls weekend.   Had some dentist appointments, friends from out of town came to stay, golf league outings and I went on a girls fishing trip to northern MN.   Guess our summer is as busy as it has been in the past.

Here is what I have learned the past 2 weeks;

- Masks are good when you are shopping and accidentally go down the wrong way in the aisle.  This time I did get reprimanded by an employee.  So being the mature adult, I stuck my tongue out at her underneath my mask and backed out of the aisle.  

- Building a gazebo that states “will take 2 people 4 to 6 hours to assemble” is a total lie.  Took 2 trips to Menards, a trip to Fastenal, 3 men to move it into position and Scott and I at LEAST 12 hours of additional work.  I want to meet the 2 people that did it in 6 hours.  I have some questions for them.  ⛏🛠💣🏗⛩

- Went on my 6th annual Lake of Woods girls fishing trip.  Always a great time.  It was cold and windy fishing but we caught our limit, got wind burned, and the cooler was lighter when we got off the boat.  So all in all a success.  Good to get home though as my diet consisted of beer, cheese curds and garlic steak bites.  😜😜😜😜

Cheers to another week of SUMMER 2020!!!!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins

Where the F^*@ did summer go??