Who really invented the sports bra??? πŸ˜–πŸ˜–


So life has gone on and slowly things are opening up and the weather is good so we can be outside and see faces we haven’t seen in 2 months.

The part of my life that I never thought I would miss after social distancing is exercise.  Especially the month and a half that I felt like road kill.  But I honestly did miss it.

We are currently doing Zoom classes.  You guessed it.  Camera - in your face - sweating - panting - red faced - πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅.   And I swear the Zoom camera adds 50 pounds.  Forget the 10 they say normally.

Next week we get to go back to a facility and get bossed around in person by our trainer.   Pretty sure he is in for a real treat.

So with this, my question is WHO INVENTED THE SPORTS BRA?

I am not going to lie and say I am an expert on sports bra’s because let’s face it, I hate exercise.  I know people that wear them every day.  AHEM.  Sorry.  I am going to lift my girls and show them proudly!!  πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™ (mostly because it takes the attention away from my chins)

I have decided that “the girls” (and my eyes) probably need a little more protection when flopping around exercising so I started to look at sports bras.  Here is what I found:

- One size does NOT fit all.   Or MOST!  This may be the one item you want to splurge on.  Not just any thrift store bra will do.

- Just because you can get it over your head does NOT mean you can get it back off without your neighbors coming to help because your arms only twist so far.  And if it only goes so far, your arms may be stuck in the air until help arrives.

- If you buy one that zips in front, well.....  just don’t if you are over a B cup.  There is no way one person can push those girls together, get the zipper in place, push them back together and zip the front.  The zipper pops open, things fall all over and you work up a sweat before you ever leave your room.  AND don’t get mad, zip it first and try to get it over your head (see “best neighbor award above”)

- The packaging lies!!🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬.   I did NOT look like the girl on the front when I finally got one over my head, girls tucked in, arranged the back so it was in place and bounced twice.  NOTHING LIKE HER!!!!

The struggle is real people!!  

Stay HEALTHY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins