NO WAY!! SHINGLES????






Life is sure funny sometimes.  And not always in a ha ha way!  
I am sure you are all feeling the same way.  Everyone is staying home and “bonding” with their families and trying to keep healthy. It was an adventure to begin with but.......

What I have learned in my quarantined state:

- Shingles HURT!!  I honestly thought I was going through puberty again.  Painful pimples all on the side of my face, by my eye and above my eyebrow (which still looks great thanks to my new “eyebrow” filler inner).  I sent a picture to my girlfriend in the medical field and she said “ You have shingles”.  WHAT????  Isn’t that only for people over 60??  Don’t you get that when you are sick??  Don’t those normally show up on your torso??  NO.....  Anyone can get them and why not on my face????  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

- A person can only clean so many closets and pantry’s before you can’t stand to look at them anymore.   I still have my purse closet (yes I have a purse closet) to clean but it seems like so much work and I think my couch cushion would miss me terribly if I left for that length of time.

- Zoom Happy Hours are very fun, very inexpensive and very laid back.  Sometimes we even put on make up and a bra.  Depends on the day.  I’ve also discovered that even over the IPAD we all talk at the same time and we are all just as smart!!!😜😜😜😜😜. I should also mention I am doing my exercise class over Zoom.  How is that for dedication??  πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️

- We love our spouses to the moon and back but sometimes they tend to talk, chew, breath, sigh, or look at us a little too loudly!!  I can honestly feel him roll his eyes at me from his recliner.  I guess you call that TRUE LOVE.  πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Hope everyone is healthy and virus free!!  Until next time, make sure you are wearing pants for your virtual meetings!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Tis That Time of Year