When did this happen?







Hope everyone is staying healthy and still talking to their live-ins.  I can honestly say I have the cleanest closets I’ve EVER had.  I live by the motto “If I don’t see it, it’s not cluttered”.  

Last night as I was getting ready for bed after a fun filled night of re-runs and ice cream, I couldn’t help but realize how long it takes me to actually GET TO BED!  Anyone else have this problem??

In my earlier years, I would brush my teeth, wipe my face and jump in.  Piece of cake and took all of 2 minutes.  Now I have found it is quite the ordeal.

- Usually have to make sure to put my ice cream dish in the sink (okay...  this has to stop.  Ice cream is my huge downfall.)

- I still brush my teeth and wipe my face but now there seems to be more ‘skin’ or ‘sag’ to wipe so takes longer and I can’t just use anything anymore.  It has to be for old, wrinkled, sensitive, dry, oily skin which also costs as much as my house payment. 

- I now also have this wonderful thing I like to call a KANKLE.  My foot and ankle swell up if I wear any shoe that is remotely cute to work or if I stand to much or if I sit to much or if I walk to much.  You get the drift.  SOOOO.  I have these really sexy socks that my favorite pharmacist ordered especially for me.  I sit on the bed and sweat and struggle to get these on so I can put shoes on in the morning and do it all over again.🦢🦢🦢🦢🦢

- And that’s not all.  My hands and arms go numb during the night. If any of you have ever gotten up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (and if you are over 45 I know you have several times), numb arms and hands make it very tough for you to do this without help.  I know if I woke my husband up and said “Honey, will you help me pee?”  I would be in a nursing home by morning.
SOOOOO.  I have these sexy arm braces (that match the socks) that I Velcro on each night just so I can pee if I need too.🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻

- Then there is the eye mask.  Refrigerator cold so it will keep my eyes from puffing up and looking like I was in a boxing match.πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š

AND by the time this is all done and I get to bed, I am either hungry, thirsty or you guessed it I HAVE TO PEE!!!  But on a positive note, it takes so long that Scott is sleeping before he ever has to look at what’s next to him. 😳😳😳😳😳

These are things no one ever told me about in my 20’s or 30’s.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins