Mexico or IKEA??









As I am sitting here writing this, I am suppose to be on a beach in Mexico.  Instead I am on my couch making a list for IKEA.

Our all inclusive trip was cancelled due to the Corona Virus (pretty ironic isn’t it since I would be drinking a CORONA).  I decided we still need a few days away but since we can’t seem to fly anywhere (or buy toilet paper 🧻) we are heading to Minneapolis/St Paul for 2 days.

Mind you, neither of us has been to IKEA so I am excited and Scott wants to know if he can bring a cooler of beer and try out bar sets while I am shopping.  Pretty sure they would frown on that.

Sooooo. Sitting here a few days after I wrote that and again our mini-vacation is cancelled.  It sure is an uncertain time for everyone and I don’t mind staying safe and making sure everyone is safe and healthy as well.  I just find it humorous that I have tried to go away for a weekend 3 times to shop at IKEA and still have not been there.  I might pee myself when I do get to go. (And that’ll be a whole other story I am sure.)

I broke down today and went in to get Botox.  😳😳😳. I have never done anything like this before so I did a bunch of research and asked the only 2 friends I know that have done it a BUNCH of questions and HERE WE GO!!!

After going into all the details and the thousands of dollars one could spend to look 12 again, we decided on trying small.  Once I started checking all the stuff you CAN do, I probably could have spent a small fortune but I stuck to my original plan.  AND IT WAS ON SALE!!!  Never knew they had sales on BOTOX.

So I am in the chair making a bunch of faces for her and she is stinking needles in my forehead and it really isn’t so bad.  I got up and looked at myself and I look exactly the same.  WHAT??????  Oh ya...  It takes 3 to 5 days to show results.  Well damn...

As I am getting ready to leave, she is giving me all my instructions and what could happen.  I actually bust out laughing when she says:  “Now no exercising for at least 4 hours.  Are you good with that?”  Bahahahaha...  I have succeeded in not exercising for 40 years.  Pretty sure 4 hours will be a piece of cake!!!!

Cheers to a smooth forehead!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins