How did this happen?’

 So all of a sudden I am fifty PLUS - and out of shape and I suppose what you could call squishy.  I always think I look okay until I see pictures and I wonder - what happened.

I  decided it was time I did something.  Mind you, I HATE exercising and I HATE sweating.  I tried the couch method but found I don’t lose much sitting binge watching Netflix and drinking wine.  I could get quite a few steps though on my FitBit walking to the kitchen for more wine (until I got tired and moved the bottle to the end table.).

So I started THE GET FIT CHALLENGE a local business started.  Hmmmm. I can  do this.  

Here is a recap of my “experience”

Week One!
Went to get signed up.  Found out I am an overachiever!!  My weight is off the charts (which I guess isn’t as good as it sounds)😣😣 And it would be perfect if I was 12 inches taller.   SOOOOOO. I went the next morning at 6am to start the challenge.  It didn’t kill me so I did it again 2 days later!

Ps...  I was told wine was OK in moderation.  What exactly is moderation???🥂🥂🥂🥂


Week 2 I learned:
-Somewhere deep inside me are these things people like to call abs.  Not going to lie, THEY HURT 😔
-I really do hate sweating
-Wine is “moderation” makes for a tough 6am  workout
-My FitBit does not give me enough credit !!!
-Did I mention I hate to sweat ?

But on a positive note, the second week was easier than the first!!

🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♂️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins