40 plus years of friendship







I recently had a weekend with friends I have known since I was 10 years old.  We hadn’t all been together for 13 years.  Holy Cow!  We sure can’t wait that long again.

We were missing a few because life happens but hopefully they can join us next time.

You sometimes wonder if you will have anything to talk about after all these years and BOOM.... Everyone is talking at once and no one can get all the words in.  It was like we were never apart.  

Things I learned or things that came back to me:
- No matter how long it’s been, these are the people that will remember every stupid thing you ever did in your past and help you laugh about it. 😱😱😱😱
- I learned how to make my eyebrows show up and not look like I am surprised to see everyone.  ðŸ˜§ðŸ˜§ðŸ˜§
- I learned that we all have things about ourselves we don’t like but it’s not a bad thing.
- We all have friends that come into our lives at different times but there is something about those friends that knew you during those awkward years.  

 Biggest lesson of all - WE STILL HAVE IT!!!  Not everyone can say they were given “complimentary” waters and their tab at 6pm at a tavern.  HMMMMMM We must have been having to much fun!! 😇😇😇😇😇

Can’t wait for next time!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where the F^*@ did summer go??

Beach Whales and Adorable Dolphins